PTFE Sleeves Tubes are made for applications involved with high temperature high frequencies or both. These have outstanding electrical properties and come with wide range of frequencies, humidity and temperatures. These products enable high flexibility as well as exceptional mechanical stability. Highly stable at high temperatures, these non-flammable products boast of a high dielectric strength. Polytetrafluoroethylene Sleeve Tubes are inert to oils, solvents, chemicals, UV radiation, and fluxes. The excellent anti-stick properties of these products avert the accumulation of fungus and sediments. As these have high temperature propinquity, these can be widely utilized for heater interconnections.
PTFE Sleeve Tube provided by our company, is designed and manufactured by making use of premium grade of raw materials and modern technology. This tube is widely used in fluid transfer applications, heat exchanger systems and so on. This tube is also used in chemical industry to handle multiple of chemicals. PTFE Sleeve Tube is available in various designs, colors along with other specifications. This tube is very cost effective in nature.
- Satellites, Radars and other defense electronics kit, automobiles, temperature sensors.
- Motor winding leads, Insulating covers for electrical intersections and Transformer winding leads
- Air-conditioning sealed units, Protective shelters over electrical leads
- Antennas, RF Signal transmission, applicable in control instruments, communications and professional electronics.
PTFE Sleeve Tube Technical Details:
- Inner Diameter : 1.6 mm to 90 mm (Standard)
- Length : 1000 mm (Standard)
- Model No. : ASTM - D-3295
- Outer Diameter : 3.2 mm to 100 mm (Standard)
- Color : White