Making use of the compression molding, PTFE Moulded Rod are made to fulfill the industrial requirements. Delivered in white color with the diameter ranging from 12 mm to 400 mm and the length which can fall anywhere between 300 mm to 1000 mm, these rods are quiet efficient in providing low friction an d non stick base to end products. These have the lowest coefficient of the friction which tends to serve several machines, gaskets and seals. Polytetrafluoroethylene Molded Rods exhibit best and superior physical qualities and the qualitative structure which is appreciated by its users.
PTFE Moulded Rod Features:
- Excellent electrical resistivity.
- Thermal resistance is very high.
- Tensile strength is commendable.
- Eco friendly and non hazardous.
Polytetrafluoroethylene Molded Rod Technical Details:
- Color : White
- Diameter (Inch) : 1/2" to 16"
- Temperature (deg. Celsius) : 250 degree
- Diameter (mm) : 12 mm TO 400 mm
- Rod Height (Cm) : 30 cm to 100 cm
- Technique : Compression Molding
- Length : 300 mm, 1000 mm
- Standard Dia (mm) : 12 to 400
- PTFE Filled Compounds : Glass, Carbon, Graphite, Bronze, MoS2
- Material : PTFE
- Brand : STP